ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Your odds for ABC of Kvanefjeld mine or D any future for GGG ?, page-153

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I’ve spent some time since deleting all cookies on my computer, and not being able to access Hot Copper with my previous user name, scanning the big picture in Greenland‘s back yard. Specifically Europe and the Arctic. Interestingly:

The EU strategies for the Arctic and rare earth materials link to documents from both the European Commission and the World Bank,

Currently Greenland gets the lion’s share of EU largesse,

The 8 Arctic countries agree their major challenge is population decrease leading to industrial and security policy consequences. There is, however, division amongst them about how to move forward with climate issues when they butt up against a country’s business policy. Oil is a major contributor to Norway’s economy as is mining to Sweden and Finland’s respective economies.

Mute Egede signed Greenland up to the EU raw materials alliance in June 2021. He is about to join the Paris Agreement. He also wants Greenland to be an exporter of hydroelectric power (when the necessary infrastructure has been built). He also wants to be a leader in zero emissions shipping. $$$$$

2 things:

There’s a big difference to being a big fish in a small pond (Greenland) and a small fish in a big pond.

The debt crisis in Greece.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $221 10.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890055 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 311050 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.