ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gpoe you raise many strange points in your arguement that the ML...

1. 4,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Gpoe you raise many strange points in your arguement that the ML should be granted.

1. Does it really matter where HC posters live in the scheme of things. Surely Greenland residents would be more passionate about their country than international investors keen to profit at their expense?

2. The project was indeed halted when the country had an anti uranium policy. It then changed and the GGG focus became REEs I recall. It's now a "no go" because once again the concern over polluting the Greenland environment.

3. The world is indeed in danger of climate change. BUT only a few GGG shareholders are suggesting the saviour is the Greenland mine.

4. There is no evidence that the Greenland "way of life" is in danger if the mine development does not go ahead. Two other Greenland REE mines have been given the go ahead.

5. Investors are looking for profits and not losses that's why we invest. Otherwise we would give donations to the locals and expect no returns. Greed is a comman name associated with investing. Especially when it is at the expense of inhabitants. Global rules continue to change to ensure security for inhabitants who have their land pilfered by mining companies and their shareholders.

6. Where did you get the idea that GGG investors motivation relates to wanting Greenland to assist in reducing global warning? That reason has been generate recently in order to promote the granting of a ML. The other two Greenland REE companies have not mentioned this false narrative.

7. You all believe that the GGG REE project is a "good project". But not the other two REE projects? Wonder why.

8. You claim that many Greenland people like the project because it will provide a better life, fix employment and their economy. The majority voted NO. There will always be some who vote yes in any election but the majority dictate terms. Is this the only mining project that will do that?

9. I agree that once other Mine developments materialise that Greenland will prosper. It's not reliant on just one project in GGG.

10. I could go on and on about your points. But what is the use try to convert someone who has a vested interest via his investment. I will leave it to the experts to share science based impartial opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $15.97K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141837 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.