BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Slick, Indeed the deal will go through, particularly as one of...

1. 458 Posts.
    Slick,

Indeed the deal will go through, particularly as one of the largest supporters of the deal, Molyneaux, has just been appointed CEO of Paladin. He is pro Glasier and is 100% supportive of WU. AM understands that America is where the action will be in terms of future production. azarga votes yes, AM then has azarga as one of the largest WU shareholders in his back pocket. Then PDN makes a play for WU to get at 2016 American uranium production and cash flow to build out the PDN canada operation.

As for the market value of the two machines, the pilot machine has no commercial value as it is not of industrial size and scale. The 5 t machine is not officially operational and therefore would have scrap value. The value is the patents which neither WU nor Blr owns. The ablation machines would be in one company and that company would be pledged in its entirety. It is not a piecemeal disposal in a collateral enforcement exercise.

As for HT, the $13m debt looming is more than any current value. And if the HT annual permits are not paid, the value is negative. Lest certain posters here forget, a cut off of ,025 will not be mined. The hype and hope of several here on the series of HT deposits which really only hold about 20 million economically feasible pounds is remarkable.

Also, the asset value if HT in the scheme book is based on consultant fees paid. Basically goodwill . Glasier would exercise 100% control over HT holding company and do what he pleases. The HT asset is not given to a third party to sell nor would it be sold piecemeal. I did read the entire scheme booklet and I do have questions at what is a real blr asset value versus what is shown. It is my opinion that blr cash situation is so dire, it is only the $450k loan that has keep blr from liquidation. This is also supported by the end of July cash flow and activities statements.

And we still wait patiently for the operational and strategic plan in a NO vote situation from a couple posters here.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.