BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

your plan after a no vote?, page-5

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Cait - you're drummer than I thought. You realise that this is stupid question that only a Moran and blind person who wants to please her boss would ask. The strategy of running a company is up to the managements who are getting paid to make the company profitable and in the interset of shareholders.
    One thing is for sure though, after voting no the first thing the shareholders would do is to get rid of the traitor such as Mike Hanis who has sucked the blood from the shareholders all these years and sold them to another blood sucker for his own lowlife benefit.
    And you Cait can sell yourself to to the likes of Glaiser and kiss his arse but you won't be able to manuplate the shareholders. After all, most of the longstanding shareholders who hold large amounts of shares don't have anything to lose.
    We will vote "NO" and hope that someday the BLR management will face the full force of the law for their disgraceful conduct.
    I really am amazed how thick skin you can be and don't get the message to mind your fing business and stick to polishing your boss's shinny things...,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.