CTP 0.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Boiling it down to its simplest state, it seems there are two...

1. 70 Posts.
    Boiling it down to its simplest state, it seems there are two frames of mind amongst posters, in regard to yesterday?s announcement:

A) Cap raising called because JH basically has enough info to KNOW he?s got a winner on his hands; detailed testing is next to certain to confirm it. So, he wants to shore up cash to extract and expand his embryonic (but now-real) oil empire. LT?ers stand to gain (and he knows it and wants to reward them) as they pick up their parcel?s at 8.6c... and if they want to flip them when the dust settles and the SP?s at 15c+, or hold them for ever greater greatness, then your choice. Enjoy.

B) Cap raising called because JH basically has enough info to KNOW he?s blown it, and the only way to keep blood pumping to an otherwise comatose body (because JW-1 isn?t going to kickstart his hoped for oil empire), is to lure the money in *before* he has to release the deadly results. LT?ers stand to lose whether they take up their parcels or not, because either way the SP is going to get smashed when the dust settles at 4c or worse. But at least he?s got his cash in hand to keep fuelling his ever-elusive dream, LT?ers be damned. Suck it.

I?m just a regular bloke and could never conceive of having the steel-encrusted cajones to try and pull off Scenario 2, so therefore can only imagine/believe/hope that Scenario 1 is what is starting to unfold.

What?s *your* prediction? And, what other (basic) scenarios have I missed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57646 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 34474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.