CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

"Considering the CR would be underwritten by Patto's (just...

1. 9,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3180
    "Considering the CR would be underwritten by Patto's (just guessing) and purely my opinion with absolutely no view to downramp, sideramp, upramp etc. Is it not fair to at least consider that JH may have put forward a good enough case for the overall outcome of the Amadeus that Pattersons were willing to agree and at the same time assume the risk of JW-1 not coming in but with the view that the basin as a whole will and big time. Don't get me wrong i want this and need this to be commercial more than anyone, just willing to explore all avenues. So in effect regardless of the outcome CTP will get the cash, i just find it hard to accept that its as cut and dry as JW-1 will flow big time and we will all sing happily ever after, perhaps i am just a little jaded?"

This was one of the posts i made last week and was shouted down for "downramping". I think we will now struggle to get new investors on board before Surprise as i think every last drop of credibility has just evaporated into the ether.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.33K 286.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333765 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 120916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.