ANH ansearch limited

I got on board in the early days and sincerely can't believe the...

1. 1 Posts.
    I got on board in the early days and sincerely can't believe the recent events. I've seen ANH climb with little resources and a lot of blood sweat and tears from the entire team including myself at one time.

I was astonished to see the management team letter published on the ASX with a bulk signing. This personally smacks of coercion to me but that is my opinion.

I can also state emphatically that having worked at ANH that Peter Jermyn worked more hours as a director than most of the staff during my time there. And Dean's dedication as a "young CEO" coming to grips with running a publicly listed company was nothing short of remarkable.

As for the other directors I would describe their positions as back seat at best. (Aware of the bold red warnings below). This is my personal opinion.

Having been an insider at ANH and no longer involved with the company in a professional capacity, however still highly involved with the digital world I can only endorse the Peter Jermyn and Dean Jones Camp.

A background in Media has few similarities with digital media and if you are intimately involved with this space you need to live and breathe it. Sitting on top of a company is not enough.

Yes the company needs a CEO (Desperately) and the letter from Peter Jermyn with links to a website clearly highlighted some current issues.

Get Dean on the board with Peter Jermyn to give management back clarity and direction. Appoint a new CEO and be done with it I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.