LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

hi volume within an established trend, across consolidated...

1. 4,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hi volume within an established trend, across consolidated highs, is typically bullish, however LYC is not in an established trend. It needs two very clear rejection of lows before I'd even consider a trend strong enough to trust.
    Don't over analyse on a micro basis, if you believe LYC has higher targets and you have a short term approach, then don't try to preempt any signal. To sell against some perceived pressure means you must be prepared to acknowledge a buyback at a higher level may be required, if you can't do that then looking at the longer term view and ignoring the short term noise, is the better approach. That's the skill of trading against fibonacci levels, selling against a target, and buying back above the target, it's simply a management technique based on probabilities. Right now on LYC it's important that the volume on the lows is higher than the volume across any high. But as with any form of TA, all you can hope to do is deal with probabilities. In 30 years I can honestly say I have never found anything that is 100%.
    I know much of my post doesn't directly address yours, but thought I'd throw it in anyway.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.