PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

your time will come shifty shortens, page-12

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I agree with your sentiment.

Stupidly (it seems) i'll keep holding like as you say the last of a dying race. Im here right until the end, right until complete capitulation...according to the gazillion posters here currently that are trying to save us from ourselves

Yes hind site being such a valuable tool in the arsenal would have seen me sell out a $1.20. Unfortunately I forgot to pick up that "hind site lithium run power tool" during one of my many trips to Bunnings...so I did not pick the pick the top and I doubt i'll pick the bottom either

However presented with all the global medium to long term macro influences relevant to the battery and EV market I have in my opinion a great incentive not to follow the sheep off the cliff and lock in a loss.

I'll also have had my holding for well over twelve months and will get the CGT exemption etc.

I planned to be in for 5 to 10 years (maybe longer) that has not changed. There is great value here with PLS, a valuable asset and to be honest although I hate seeing the "red" I am still not that concerned. The daily gyrations and games being played are not bothering me that much.

The late John Bogle wrote this below and I think it pertinent to take note in light of PLS's "current situation"

upload_2019-8-26_11-26-1.jpeg
    Last edited by pc3: 26/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.