GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

your tips for promising gold juniors, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    NST due to the recent selloff in the goldies is one of the better picks imo. I have been selling off just about everything else in goldies and switching though I've maxed out now.

On track for 75k oz production this year with ramp up to 100k oz per annum next year. Average profit margin before tax per oz should be at least $800 (March qtr below that due to couple short term mining issues since resolved) this year, and probably about same next year after rampup.

At least TWO resource upgrades coming at Paulsens, one for Voyager 1 (where it currently produces from), and the other for a new lode Voyager 2 where the target 100k+ oz (this is where they have the 12 KILO per tonne intersection last year).

$80+M in the bank as of end of March (probably closer to $90-$100M at moment). $20M budget allocated for exploration. Would expect an acquisition at some stage...have been expecting one for a while...now with gold asset values being hit, probably even more likely.

Mkt cap around $280M.

A much more 'risky' proposition would be CRC. 5 year minelife at 50koz per annum, expected to be in prod next year. Its a high grade project (near Canberra) with margins expected to be around $700-800 per oz. However, way its being treated by market recently suggests something is not right.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.