ASX 0.24% $66.64 asx limited

your top 3 aussie gold stocks , page-13

1. 2,257 Posts.
    (Trig) 'With a price breakout in the wind for gold, what would be your top 3 Aussie gold plays?'

Will be concentrating on one and one only, being
    View Resources (VRE or VREO)

'Producer' - Yes

'New discoveries with strong chance of increasing resource estimates' - Highly Likely and the wheels are in motion both with stated and possible/further aquisition activity, as well as definitive exploration of new targeted zones.

'Undervalued in your (my) opinion' - Yes, immensely.
    The Bronzewing Mine infrastructure in place has a replacement worth as much as the entire current market cap.

'Overlooked by majority of the market players?' - Definitely.

Bonuses:
    *Nickel Production Joint Venture with Mincor -will start mining January 08, or earlier.
    Approx. 15,000 tonne confirmed Nickel Reserves at present, and climbing with new high grade mineralisation discovery to be explored further, assessed and added to reserve status.
    *Existing infrastructure at both minesites.
    *All cashed up ($30 Million approx.) for every possible expenditure ahead, and all exploration planned, with fall back of option-conversion June 2008 a fail-safe.
    *Unique hedging arrangements that will ensure $60 per ounce over and above the current gold price for selected 150,000 ozs. produced, as well as masterstroke diesel fuel hedge guaranteeing savings, as well as no budget blow outs.
    *Current estimated 830,000 odd Gold ounces estimated,
    with high potential growth and discovery ounces to the upside.
    *Strong,Reliable,Diligent and Honest Management who have delivered everything stated on time, and on budget or better.

wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.