ASX 2.23% $63.67 asx limited

Forgot to post my 3 !!Next post will list all the picks up to...

1. 294 Posts.
    Forgot to post my 3 !!
    Next post will list all the picks up to about 9pm est Friday.

AAR - producing gold at 10+g/t from depths no greater than 25 metres and close to RMS (Ramelius) who have just announced outstanding grades of 100+g/t. Approx 70km South of Kalgoorlie. Strong potential for further extensions in length, width and depth. Close to infrastructure and milling facility.

DIO - Frog's Leg deposit 25 km west of Kalgoorlie. The Frog's Leg measured and indicated resource now stands at 723,000 ounces of gold, compared to 369,000 ounces of gold released to the market in March. Has justified portal development of old underground mine. Production to start by early 2008. Again close to "The Golden Mile" and like AAR and RMS, have gone back to the roots of the WA goldfields - in the vicinity of Kalgoorlie. I prospect in the area when I get the chance. So many prospectors drive 1000's km to look for new hot spots and don't use the latest technology in their metal detectors to return to where it all started in WA.

CTO - One of the largest resources over time outside of WA's Golden Mile. Loads of gold and Company keeps expanding production. Producer heading into the big league with 6 million+ tonne Au resource and a mine life that will last longer than me.

With iron ore puting the squeeze on WA's labour force and plant and equipment, I have avoided the new "grass roots" gold discoveries as I expect them to incur delays and unreasonable costs to get established. I either want the gold coming out of the ground now or in the next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.67
Change
1.390(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.49 $63.77 $62.27 $21.65M 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 $63.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.74 41 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.