SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Your first post on ISX is this Sunday evening 29/9/19- 6:36 pm....

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Your first post on ISX is this Sunday evening 29/9/19- 6:36 pm.

On this - your first post on the ISX forum - you are stating you are a buyer/holder. We have no proof of that. When did you buy - over the weekend? I have also looked at your other posts on HC (to try and find any rationality or reason for this post and your sentiment).

Your post on ISX is a response to krinkle 1962. I looked also at his threads/posts on HC today e.g. ZIP recently ($6.50). Krinke's post for ISX is his own distorted, spurious authorship - that is, no-one has ever stated anything similar on ISX threads and certainly not the ISX holders. You also chose to resurrect and gain attention for a 13 Sept 2019 thread on HC created by krinkle. Why?

To others:
    We need HotCopper watchlists for trolling behaviour.

As well as having the functionality to record the names of ASX companies on our watchlist, we should ask HC to create another watchlist so we can list and track trollers by name (activity and their volume of posts).

The definition of troller being expanded to:
    (1) a cyber troll or bully (starting point being HC's own policy); and/or

(2) any HC poster spending an inordinate time and posting and/or repeating unsubstantiated and/or malicious/and or damaging and potentially LITIGIOUS and defamatory information against any ASX listed company in a HotCopper forum; and/or

(3) those we suspect of having a false HC ID and we have had 2 posters in the past 2 weeks who have said they would 'outwit' HC moderation by obtaining different ISPs (TechoTM) and Melchoir, MC did claim to have a different HC identity which hid his successful stocks on HC.

Take care and be aware....place some on ignore instead of responding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.