SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi Dineen, yes it was Sunday evening after a boys weekend away...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Dineen, yes it was Sunday evening after a boys weekend away from Friday lunch time. Sunday evening was my catch up on HC time and I saw the two previous posts were late on Friday 27th after I'd left, I don't really think the original post date registered with me so I'm not the one who resurrected the thread.
    No you have no proof but I actually hold 240000 of them in 2 separate holdings at the moment that were purchased 2-2.5 weeks ago and I have traded a similar amount in and out several times.
    ISX first came to my attention a while ago when around 60-70c. There was a positive report I found on the company and then I saw some equally negative thoughts so decided to stay away and then the SP skyrocketed and deflated, that's when I entered despite not being certain of the future for this company.

I too thought krinkes thread as rather strange, weird even, so wanted to ask if he was being fair dinkum. As one is supposed to keep a thread on topic I gave my one and only reason (for the moment) for buying this stock (rightly or wrongly)

I had no idea who or what mrkrinkle is on about.
    I reiterate my sentiment as buy on dips but the sentiment buttons don't go into detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.