A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

Compared to Melb, those kinds of MFD dates are fairly normal up...

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Compared to Melb, those kinds of MFD dates are fairly normal up here in Bris - turnover is just a bit slower, there's a longer lag from what I've seen (used to live in inner city Melb). The lag was maybe not this long pre COVID but I would have normally seen MFD of 6 months earlier rather than 9 months.

This same store has a pretty small A2 fresh milk presence. So they don't allocate that much IF space compared to the other brands unless it is selling relatively well. Sales and turnover may be slower, but generally I don't think a great deal has changed in terms of ANZ market share.

Hope you get a response but I doubt it. However, while the borders are shut, supermarket and corporate daigou sales will operate fairly independently of one another. The policy of supermarket 'scarcity' - if that's what it truly was - doesn't have much relevance when the company deals with daigou directly and is incentivising them. So what you see in supermarkets is probably more a reflection of the true demand amongst ANZ consumers, and I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing in the long run that those two markets (daigou and Aus parents) have been disentangled.
    Last edited by werdplaya58: 04/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.