A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

Does anyone wonder why the only place where the demise of A2milk...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Does anyone wonder why the only place where the demise of A2milk is being proliferated is on hotcopper?
    I mean like no recent coverage in the print media eg. Fin Review, NZ Herald or online broking newsletters etc.
    I have checked out lots of product in Vic stores mainly high turnover areas and things seem relatively normal as far as product dates go, maybe a lot less product on shelves which is understandable but all with tamper proof lids, have to bear in mind A2 is more expensive than other brands as after all it is a premium product. I think I have seen on here that regional SA had old stock well that is not surprising, brand products are not the norm in those sorts of areas due to low population and at mercy of smaller supermarket operators, just a laughable comparison really. I actually see the fazing out of daigiou sales and replaced with corporates a good move in time. Let’s face it Australia is not their main market.
    As long as A2 keep producing a premium product it will always have a place in the market and will only get stronger as restrictions improve unless of course Covid worsens around the globe then we’re all sunk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.