A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

your trading logic and strategy, page-47

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    bought in twice (first time ever in a2m) between December and February both times for $10.50. im 2x what i normally buy and hold in a stock. currently makes up 9% of portfolio

- I considered the following at these levels

a) investing 3x (i.e. an additional 1x) and lowering my average price, then hold.
    b) buy an equivalent 2x parcel to make total 4x however with the idea of selling the original 2x parcel at 10.50 and retaining the cheaper cost base parcel for the long term.
    c) holding until $10.50 then revaluate what other opportunities are out there at that time and whether I want to stay. assuming turnaround has commenced may just continue to HODL

its a tough call (and temptation is always there) but im down 31% here and believe it or not its the only stock I'm down on in whole PF and its the one I put the most in at 2x . im lucky im sitting on some multibaggers in other stock and some up 50% YTD so i can 'afford' to take the hit here...

the temptation to buy more for me only started to kick in around the initial 7.40s .. so so far I have time either way...

but i dont want to be guilty of 'watering the weeds' and cutting the flowers so i have just written off in my mind that i wont see capital back for some time... and im fine with that
    Last edited by GLC_860630: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.