AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

hello everyone,ok, management doesn't care & they don't reply to...

1. 519 Posts.
    hello everyone,

ok, management doesn't care & they don't reply to anyone & they should be replaced.....agreed but guess what:

1. 2 months ago the SP was 2.5c, today it's 3.7c which is 50% HIGHER in 2 months on NO FUNDEMENTAL CHANGE!!! WHAT EXACTLY did you expect SP to be in 2 months realistically.....15c with no news!!!!

2. 2 months ago we had no hope of any project to come soon other than Feysville, now we have the HANNAS part that has the RC drilling going on the top of our expected area in Feysville & SANDIEGO project that came out of the dead.............did you expect the company to be bought by BHP because we have Feysville??

3. 2 months ago your avg volume was around 200k/day, some days would go by without 1 share being sold, today we have avg volume of 1m shares!!! are we realising the attention we attracted.

4. in the quarterly, it's clearly said that directors are very confident that SANDIEGO is a goer & a feasability study is IN PROGRESS - WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO GET AS AN ANNOUNCEMNT NOW???? .....AAR would like to announce that we have completed 45% of the feasability study,...2 days later..... AAR would like to announce the good news that we have compelted extra 20% of the feasability study & now 65% is complete lol

5. 2 months ago you didn't have 1 defenite date of anything & you were not waiting for anything to happen in any time soon other than MAY BES & POSSIBLITIES & some were even willing to wait for Uranium projects.....now you have November that will have RC drilling & feasability & probably a LOGICAL max of 1 year & AAR will be a miner of both gold, silver, Cu & zinc.....NONONONO....that's not enough......we need an announcement every monday to tell us what we already & remind us of the dates becuase we want to see SP go higher & higher becuase SP goes higher only with announcement!!!! are you serious??

1 honest question to anyone who says they are sick & tired of waiting;

while you were waiting 6 months ago, what did you expect of your wait???

how did you expect AAR to be today & BE HONEST....did you expect KP to come out of the dead? did you expect that Feysville will be a goer?

HANGSENG or REICHMAN I can't remember sent us SANTA CLAUSE email & it was very funny & we were dreaming 1.5 months ago to achieve 4.5c- 5c by Xmas we've reached alrady a top of 4.4c AFTER 2 WEEKS!!!!

Give yourself a break pls lol

also,

Sir Buddy, buys are even newcomers (as new buyer) or people who already hold & want more shares!!!!

WHAT PROOF DO YOU WANT OF WHAT I SAID??? do you have any other classification of buyers????? ah...they could be new creatures coming form MARS to conquer earth & they're starting their move by buying AAR shares!!! lol

Be realistic as I think we're getting greedy & we should try to think logically.

debate any of the above facts with me please & tell me why you're sick & tired of waiting & tell me that you're not paid already 50% in 3 months & that you want more NOW & that's why you're angry!!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.