AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

your very realistic expectations!!, page-2

1. 3,815 Posts.
    ROFLOL until my side hurts so much that I eventually passed out from the pain of laughing so hard!

IGO4IT, I certainly wouldn't presume to speak for anyone other than myself, but whilst there is 'some' truth in what you wrote (not much, but some), so much of what you have written makes it clear to me that you 'look' at other peoples posts, but you rarely actually 'read' them.

With respect, the condescending tone of your post intimated that virtually all the posters on the AAR thread don't know about their company..... Wrong!

They do. The bulk of the posters have been 'hardy longs' who know the fundamentals of this company. Full Stop.....

I sincerely wish you would spend tonight re-reading AAR posts going back a ways. If you did, a common theme would become clear to you. Most posters like the fundamentals, but are dismayed at the way we are informed.

As you yourself wrote, no money for new directors until they tell us what's going on.

See, you actually agree with most of your fellow shareholders! :)

And if you think that Buddy asked an unreasonable question, then your kidding yourself. Your statement, may or may not be proven correct in the days ahead, but as of tonight, there are four people at the 3.5c line happy to spend just over $30,000 to buy shares in AAR. That's a line of support?!?!

Those four people may increase to 27 people with $150,000 to spend tomorrow morning. They may also evaporate into thin air before the opening bell! None of us truly know what will happen tomorrow. Not unless we have a listening device in at head office! Therefore, there is currently no 'line of support' at 3.5c.

What there is though, IGO4IT, is a collective knowledge that 3.5c is way undervalued 'IF' we hear the news we think we're going to hear and if we actually hear it in the time frame management have said we will.

If we do, the line of support will be EXCEEDINGLY HIGHER!!!!

Regards
    RM

Chill out brother :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.