AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

RM,I'm glad to make u laugh because defenitely that was the aim...

1. 519 Posts.
    RM,

I'm glad to make u laugh because defenitely that was the aim of my post!

Support in stocks is not defined by the line up of shares, sitters are always amateurs and hitters from outside are always the pros.

Support is when a price a touched and then a revesal appears! That point could only have 1000 shares on it!!

Empty announcement with no value may get few try hard to day trade but will never sustain any increase.

If feasability takes 1 month to finish then nagging on no news on the 16th is illogical!

Fundmental change is what we want.... U changed ur centimemt to buy after the train was already half way... I look at at everyone stressing at 3.5c and laugh because my buying price is too low when no one seen it coming!!

I still think that we'll hear something towards end of month.

My point was, with all respect to ur opinion about management, some humble guy like me with half abilities have made a fortune already!

If you didn't buy in the right time then it's not management's fault or announcements or SP performance issue because simply the SP has performed very well while the same management and fundementals are the same!

RM I respect ur posts and read it all but I don't think u see the facts from an unbiased eye that is still hurting from previous experiences!

50% in 2 months is a super performer SP and I wish I can find such a company every day!!

Your expectations are obviously higher than mine but I think majority of investors would appreciate such return!

Again, no pay rise without cu good news :)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.