AAR 9.52% 11.5¢ astral resources nl

LOL Glad you've made a "fortune already" IGO4IT. Though when...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    LOL Glad you've made a "fortune already" IGO4IT. Though when someone blows their own trumpet, respectfully, I take it with a grain of salt.

I and others can now at least see clearly from this post that you are solely interested in your own agenda. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se, but this is a forum where people, whilst still understandably looking out for number one, still have regard for other shareholders.

I am well in the green with another company, but you won't see me puffing my chest out and sticking it up other 'longs' who got in at previous highs. That's just not the way I approach life.

Goodonya for having already made your fortune. I take it you are now free carried with a sizeable profit already set aside.

You are free carried aren't you? Hope so, because if you're not, then you haven't actually made anything yet have you.

And in regard to your comment - "I still think we'll hear something towards the end of the month", well that's what EVERYONE also thinks/expects too because that's the timeframe the last announcment said. It's just that so many times previously, timeframes have been moved without any explanation and that is managements fault.

Unless you're going to the AGM to vote in person, management better get off the 'you know whats' and release something. How else will you know how to vote?

Enjoy your evening multi! :)

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $132.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $100.2K 915.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 945350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 801684 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.