PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Hi DVEousagainstagainstagainstagainstagainstI'm in the market to...

1. 13,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2675
    Hi DVEous

against
    against
    against
    against
    against

I'm in the market to hopefully make some money for myself and not for someone else. If I thought that voting for any or all of the resolutions would make me richer I would certainly vote in favor of them. With that in mind, if the resolutions do get carried I'll be out of this stock like a rat up drainpipe. I honestly believe that if they gain control, they'll mothball the project until they acquire a belly full of stock, but they'll have you believe that they're doing it for the benefit of shareholders. lol doing it for charity...that will be a first.

Yes, we should hopefully see these distractions put to rest after the GM. I'd rather discuss normal things like resource potential and where Padbury is heading etc...rather than defending our company from a predator who offers nothing but wants everything. The proposed takeover bid was a joke and this latest fiasco is an insult to our intelligence. Do they really think that people are that stupid. I suppose they're working on the theory of no harm in trying, especially given the fact that their campaign is costing little but the potential reward is enormous?

If anything else, when voting please consider the fact that the current board realised the potential of the iron ore as a valuable asset and not the mob we are asked to vote for.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.