IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi all, I have just changed my vote to "For" on all three...

1. 4,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Hi all,
    I have just changed my vote to "For" on all three resolutions.

I had voted against as I felt (and still do) that the deal was too far in favour of Paul Hopper  (PH) and other existing holders.
    I know I hear the naysayers screaming how can you put a price on the ultimate cure for cancer but you must remember petri dish to late stage clinical trials is a long path to follow and it could still be proven worthless. We also do own three other potential game changers.

PH will be up there with Gates & Bezos if this comes off as I (and I am sure most here) want.
    I don't have issue with PH getting rich(er) but do feel the the settlement is "Mud in the Face" for long term holders. Being offer at discount to SP at the time.

My reason for this post is I implore any who voted against or have not voted to join me in voting "For" on all three resolutions as I fear the last few days of massive volume could be one of the big Pharma, throwing a seven figure sum toward IMU stock to solely to gain a blocking vote. So they make their own bid for CF33 without IMU.

Question for the masses.
    Does a buy today count towards a vote at EGM, how does T2 come into play with this?

The Company has determined under regulation 7.11.37 Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) that for the purpose ofvoting at the meeting or adjourned meeting, Shares are taken to be held by those persons recorded in the Company’sregister of shareholders as at 7.00pm (AEST) on 16 November 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.