FEX 5.17% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Regardless of whatever way, positive or negative, one wants to...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Regardless of whatever way, positive or negative, one wants to spin John Welborn’s history, to be honest I don’t give a fat rats clacker. There are both positives and negatives depending on ones view. The history does carry weight, but at the moment it carries little weight in forming my opinions.

What carries most weight and concern at the moment, is the way John Welborn has entered the company, in affect IMO a behind the scenes ambush of the recent AGM, and this loan share scheme doesn’t pass any pub test I know of.

It is not appropriate IMO for an incoming Chairman, who to this date has brought nothing to the table, upfront 2% of the company shares in a very high dividend paying company. And to this date no detail how this loan is to be paid back and or when.

John Welborn should only be offered options or performance rights, and if he is so good, he will perform for the company, and will make a lot of money exercising the options or rights.

And at the same time, Rob Brierley needs a clear incentive package as well, after the last one being voted down at the AGM. To this date Rob has delivered results for shareholders, and deserves to be rewarded for it.

I may be a peanut gallery shareholder at home in my underpants, but my underpants don’t think John Welborn has earned the right to be loaned 10 million shares in the company that are so far up 26%, and will most likely get a 13%FF dividend come April. That is over $1mil in gross income and capital gains already.

Deliver and then be rewarded, not be rewarded upfront. That what my underpants and peanuts think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.208M 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 517334 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ 638441
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.