FEX 1.56% 32.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Your vote is important, page-64

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Unlike normal ...In that I don't vote shares in any company I own because they are normally well run and I am happy for the status Quo to stay.
    I will be voting against two resolutions should they ever appear.

IMHO As time goes on the stupidity of the loan to this director is becoming more obvious to all but maybe this new director himself.
    Secondly his Historic past gives me bad wind.

It'll be my third NO vote for this company in 6 months if it occurs,which I find tiring and a bad reflection on the direction of this Board.IMHO

I suspect I am not the only one in these circumstances.
    So if those expecting the usual vote margins required to achieve a yes for both of these resolutions,are relying on historic voting patterns to carry the vote,they will be seriously out of luck.

They will have to secure a few more shares.
    Maybe the estimate was 10 million or so initially, my guess now worth $2.8M not the $2.3m or less owed on them I am sure will NOT be enough.
    I would hate to think the company has already bought those 10m or so shares (my understanding is they are NOT NEW SHARES to be issued),is now holding them AFTER PURCHASE as treasury shares and holding them ready to pass on when the vote occurs to this new director.
    As such I would hate to think their proxy vote could be used to sway the vote by the board Chairman who stands to benefit from their placement as well as any dividend they recieve.
    Even worse I would hate to think they have cost more than the $2.3M they are being onsold for,which would be the case if bought right NOW,or in the future.

If things get smelly you start looking at all the devious ways people could get what they want.
    This is one way and I naturally hope I'm dreaming.

DYOR + DYODD The week before xmas saw extra (IMHO out of character) transactions above normal by my initial guess of at least 9m shares all well above 23c.Maybe just people cashing up for Xmas? 6m on the 20th alone at 25c changed hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $286.0K 873.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29326 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 28000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.