You're not welcome to my country ..., page-76

1. 86,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''if it is being overturned it is clearly not working.''

by legislation ------------ nope - you are TOTALLY INCORRECT there

a government can overturn a law or decision at it's will if it's got the majority -------- it can overturn something just because it ideologically opposes it

Scotty - the great and wonderful SCOMO ------- brought in by emergency and panic -------- double the dole

a stunningly successful mechanism - resulting in a miracle economy, lowest unemployment etc - people went out and got jobs - they did that in the face of double income from unemployment - why, because they could afford petrol in the car and a new shirt

in the light and results of a stunning success ------------- Morrison reversed it to what it had been ----------- why?

didn't fit the conservative bash the dole people ideology ---------------- which, one can see in crystal clarity from the investigation into robodebt - where the Liberal Party specifically targeted dole recipients because of ONE reason and one reason only - because some parts of the electorate liked bashing people on the dole

so no --------- you are dead set wrong that if a law or change is reversed that clearly it's not working - there's strong evidence for that

to change a constitution -------- that takes a nation ------------------- personally, I trust people far more than I trust politicians

you may feel differently

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.