How about Kununurra or Broome then?Had relatives recently leave...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    How about Kununurra or Broome then?

Had relatives recently leave Kununurra after 20 odd years running small businesses and according to them the main issue was youth crime.

They have some great videos of youth's running amok in stolen cars and police paddy wagons sitting off to the side and not intervening because.... what's the point.

Relatives have lived in Broome for over 30 years and have gone from raving about living there to talking about moving.

My teenage daughter works in retail, and pretty much comes home every night to recount stories of indigenous people coming in and shop lifting and threatening and abusing her (mostly laced with racial epithets) when she asks if they are going to pay for the goods.

Yes there was disgusting racism years ago and my town still had the black bar until the 1980's and reserves outside of town in the 1970's.

There was however steady progress made through the 1980s, 1990's and 2000's towards racial equality and harmony.

Yes it was too slow, but people like you have just blown it all up and now a whole generation has been taught to hate white people and to believe it is right to steal and assault.

If you haven't been called a "white c### at the pub or on the footy field" or told "this is my land, I can do what I want" recently then you are blissfully living somewhere where all the things you love commenting on, are not relevant in your day to day life.

If you tell someone repeatedly that all there woes in life are caused Pintohoos' then they will hate and blame Pintohoos'.

Last edited by Garlic munched: 1 06/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.