YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

YouTube, page-8

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Strongly disagree.

Basing your investing on one month of sales and concluding either that they've 'made it' or not seems foolish to me. They have basically done zero marketing/advertising thus far which they are kicking off early next year. There will also be plenty of more roll-outs to be done, not to mention international expansion.

We are still very early in the journey and with a breakeven (roughly) of 1 million Yowies sold per month, a 5-7 million number would put a rocket under the share price. We are very close at the moment to being cash flow positive which is also a huge catalyst for a re-rate.

Add to the above that selling chocolates is but one of many future revenue streams. Licensing deals (angry birds) will become more common, books/merchandise which make great margins and a cartoon series with a high quality movie possible down the line.

I find it funny all the negative comments which lack any real foresight into what the future could hold for the company. Just because they don't sell 5 million this month doesn't mean they won't sell 20 million this time next year. Building a global brand takes time and management have done a very good job so far, they could improve on shareholder communication but hopefully that improves.

Why do you think we have large institutional support? Fund managers can look further out than a couple of months to see the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.