CTP 1.89% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

you've been pumped and dumped, page-53

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi Woddonnee

If you read this first it appears you were right as the share price continued to decline over the next 12 months to 4.3c. Second, I apologise for flaming you (as I see one of my posts was moderated) I do not remember what I wrote but I think it is fair to say I did not want to hear what you were saying.

I got out at a little bit after at 14.5c and 15c still for a big profit but down from the 23c that it was on the "pump" and not the millions that I hoped it would make me. My blood turns cold when I think at could have happened had I held on as I was at one time far more heavily invested than I should have been for a speccy.

I am interested if you are following CTP and will continue to follow over the next few weeks as I would be very interested in your thoughts from a technial perspective. There have been some positive announcments with oil shows which caused a huge spike in volume and price has recovered to 8c. The volume has tapered off dramatically but is still much more than it has been. I think it will be a good one to watch and I am in 2 minds about going in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $38.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $14.31K 272.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 472516 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 325000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.