AMP 0.37% $1.34 amp limited

You've Got To Ask Yourself One Question: 'Do I Feel Lucky? ' Well, Do Ya, Punk?, page-178

1. 32,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512

What make you think that there will be 50m drops in profit next year? Is that because of the 60% sales in ampc? AMP does not have the skill set and resources to grow internationally and that's why they need Ares to help them. In long term AMPC will grow a lot larger than now hence profit will increase.
    short positions has increased to over 1.5 % which is a good sign. It will be a short squeeze when we have positive announcement. I reckon a positive announcements are coming very soon. (BB, finalised with Ares or improve guidance for 2021

I have to correct myself, its 50% drop in total. They dont have the skill because they dont want to, not interested and dont give a f about it. Its all about wealth for Frank as i have been saying.

I don't mind the sale but the dorks have to advise the market now what they will dow with proceeds, i.e, increase buy back big league, these wankers move to slow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.