YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

yow - breakout imminent, page-52

1. CEM
    687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    you guys are kidding right?

should be 2 buck because of LNG

Should be 1.30 - 1.40 because why?

The stock has doubled in 6 months and was a screaming buy at 50c as we were all saying. But at 200m market cap this is no more a spec and we have no more important info than we had at 50-70c. That is the problem.

Yes there is big upside IF they can manage the operational side of the business AND if the product responds with the US and global consumer as they are hoping it will. To date we have zero indication and to be truthful we are being led along for over a year with Valero and almost a year with Walgreens. I am concerned the last announcement was actually a warning to the market that this is going to take time.

In my experience if sale rates per store were awesome - we would have been told about it in some way. My major concern is that it is 20-30 units per store and the numbers we all require are much higher than this to justify the market caps we are dreaming of.

Would love to be proven wrong but happy to take profit here with a hunch there is disappointment in the pipes.

Disclaimer..... still hold a good size position long term but my massive overweight has been reduced considerably

The stock is not at a market cap of those prices beca

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.