YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

yow - breakout imminent, page-73

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I would assume a deal would be made pretty much straight away with the help of using Walmart as a template.

As others have alluded to the Walmart deal has not only completely de risked the company but has opened the doors to every other tier 1 retailor. They all know that if Walmart backs a product and also puts in prime time spots in their stores then fair chance it's a winner.

I can't think of any logical reason everyone single one of our trial stores wouldn't sign up for full roll outs.

@CEM I would also like some clarity on this, we did have 11 million stock piled recently. I would like to see our annual capacity increased.

Possible next announcement could be a full roll out to a tier 1 retailor and an increase in annual capacity. I don't think we would require a capital raising for this but happy to take part in one.

Thinking longer term, it looks like Yowie will be successful in America. On the back of this it would be a fair expectation that they will be successful in Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41021 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.