YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Not sure where you are getting those USW numbers from as they...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Not sure where you are getting those USW numbers from as they are tiny compared the the numbers the company has communicated as well as the numbers used in the stockbroking reports.

In the initial announcement for the Walmart trial they also mentioned that a little retailing group of Lolli & Pops/Candyopolis/Powells had sales in excess of 50 USW, with one of the higher performing stores selling 100+ USW

Now I'm not sure about you but I would expect a Walmart or a Walgreens to sell significantly more than a Lolli & Pops or a Candyopolis, think about the sheer volume of people who go through each store every day.

In the Canaccord report which I attached in my last post they have based their calculations for their valuation off 144 USW, which doesn't seem that unreasonable considering that is just 12 units per checkout, per week at 12 checkouts per store.

Also not sure where you got the 7 million units per annum production figure from, they have always been clear that current capacity is 20 million units and that can be increased fairly rapidly if other large retailers came on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.