YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

For the sake of being realistic, I think you need to consider a...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    For the sake of being realistic, I think you need to consider a scenario where the 'truth' is somewhere between what the two 'sides' are getting at.

Just my take on this and so that we don't selectively omit information, I don't think those numbers are tiny compared to the numbers the company has communicated. What have they specifically communicated? Not much other than most stores have exceeded threshold numbers, which we believe to be ~20-30 a week.

Also, see my previous posts regarding this as I strongly believe Walmart stores should be selling 100+ a week and they will in the future, but at this stage I just don't think they are. You can't really compare it to a specialty store as Yowies would have been available their before Walmart and truly a novelty that stands out. Yowie sales at these stores probably would have dropped of significantly now and now Yowies find themselves among many other more popular/established candies at the checkouts (at Walmart etc).

Again, not that I necessarily agree, but for the sake of balance Foster's research report used ~30 units a week per Walmart store in their calculations - a far cry below Canaccord.

Happy to be corrected with factual information I just hope holders don't become unrealistic based on one report - perhaps the best estimate is somewhere between the extremes.

Go Yowie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.423K 52.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49019 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 54722 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.