YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I was just thinking, is it possible that Walgreens, Valero etc...

1. 3,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I was just thinking, is it possible that Walgreens, Valero etc have strategically held back on comitting to national roll outs until it was confirmed that Walmart was fully committed? Could it have been a contractual milestone? I think that would be a perfectly reasonable risk reduction strategy for those companies to deploy.

Now that Yowies will be sold in every Walmart store in north america, the demand for the product will increase manifestly just by the simple fact that it will be seen by millions of eyeballs on a daily basis . Walmart has significantly derisked the product to every other retailer in that regard.

I think the next few months will likely see more significant national roll outs. A national rollout to 7-11 stores in the US will be significant in my book. It will unlock the door to the 53,000 stores globally.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=7-Eleven

An announcement on increased production must be nearing too.

I am struggling to see the downside risks from here. Cashflow from operations will be positive either this quarter or next given the Walmart rollout. Profits will then flow and many more people will take notice here and overseas. At 30-40c margin per unit sold, it is frightening to think where this will be in a year or so.

Note to self - I need to learn to stop trading to generate cash to pay my bills (finance student at the moment). I need to stop worrying and hold this for 12 months minimum. Something north of $2 is looking conservative now.

Does anyone have canaccords initial report? Would be faccinating to study it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41021 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.