YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

YOW on Holidays, page-2

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    It's been quite but usually this stock drops on no news so I'm seeing it as a good sign that it's holding up even on low volume.

From a commercial standpoint, the next big announcements would be:
    1) Confirmation of Valero roll out (overdue & expected)
    2) Successful Walgreens trial leading to roll out (may not be until second half of this year but likely)
    3) Further roll out in Walmart from 1,500 to full 4,300 stores (unknown timing or likelihood)
    4) Result of 7/11 Hawaii trial and confirmation of full rollout (unkown timing or likelihood)
    5) Any news of further expansion into Middle East, European or Asian markets (cream on top given the focus is on the US)

They could also put an announcement together of any new customers to come out of the expo they were just at.

From an investment point of view I imagine they would have finished their roadshows in the US but not sure if they would announce anything from that, interesting that there hasn't seemed to be too much buying out of that yet.

Still a lot to look forward to and this has been a good consolidation phase IMO, hopefully forming a base to attack the 52 week high at 85 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.