YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

YOW - TA, page-24

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I don't know if your purposely not researching or reading the above posts by whitta and stiffy but I'll make it super clear.

154 Walmart stores shutting down in the United States. These are the poor performing ones with most having another Walmart within 2km.

In the U.S., Wal-Mart intends to open 50 to 60 Supercenters, 85 to 90 Neighborhood Markets, and 10 Sam's Clubs, according to its website.

So basically they are replacing the crappy stores which wouldn't sell many yowies anyway with supercenters, neighbourhood markets and Sams clubs. So I can't see us losing ANY sales from this and it would look like we will gain sales from these new planned efficient stores opening.

People who get scared when the shareprice goes down need to consider the following 1) Do you really think our small management team has leaked the info that sales aren't good? They have a lot of shares and their own money on the line, how would this benefit them? 2) the best time to buy is when others are scared and selling, when everything is known and seems perfect is probably when the price will get ahead of itself.

Look at the sell side, it's been stacked a long way from the current share price purposely to scare off retail investors.

Quarterly is less then 2 weeks away let's see what the numbers are. I would like to see management buying at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 150199 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 36875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.