YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Nice find mw03! Posted 22 hours ago and 11000 views to the...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Nice find mw03!

Posted 22 hours ago and 11000 views to the minute and counting! (More by the time I press post)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rI6oxt4iNc

Management has obviously sent boxes of yowie out to some of these YouTube online toy review peeps. I posted three others earlier and there are probably others. This one I just discovered also up on my Facebook today as I have liked the unofficial yowie chocolates page also mentioned here earlier. (Nice job)

I think the fact that we don't actually have an official Facebook page at present is not a negative thing at all at the moment. The word is getting out on YouTube and we all know how far that reaches (mobile devices, modern t.v.'s etc.)

IMO the data being gathered at the moment will be fairly pure point of sales stuff. I am fairly confident that it will be successful on its own and should be gathered as is. That way any real social media campaign will only increase any numbers realised. I am starting to think that increased manufacturing capacity will be the only issue holding Yowie back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.