YOW 10.7% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

So you don't think the lack of an official fb page is a negative...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So you don't think the lack of an official fb page is a negative thing? I wonder how you came across the youtube review then? Oh guess what, you came across it on fb! Fancy that. But don't worry, as some posters has said- 4 year olds don't use fb so why have a fb page. Dunno about you but in my family I decide what to buy my 3 and 6 year old and no they don't scream and shout in the supermarket if I sat no. I will say no if I have no idea it's a educational toy with some value besides good chocolate especially at that price point. FB is critical to get the brand out there and the market informed. Why ppl would say it should be set up after the trial is beyond me. Obviously building the distribution channel takes priority but should be done in conjunction with other activities such as building a social media presence. God forbid if the trials falls below expectations, it will be too late for the company to say- geez, wish we had set up fb page. We would have hit the sales target instead of missing it by 20%.
    lastly, I don't buy into the lack of time and expertise needed to setup and run a fb page. Outsource it to India or the phillipines. It would cost next to nothing and all u need is a few posts per week. How hard is that??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.