YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

I feel the frustration to...... 2 other Small caps that i have...

1. 471 Posts.
    I feel the frustration to......

2 other Small caps that i have and are subject to the same BS that happens almost daily - DNA & UNS
    Some here have them and know the pattern well, there are many others on the ASX with the same issues.

Whilst they are not massively effected by shorts the Drip Feed Bots most certainly have there way with them - Good News or No News. The bots work both sides of the fence and it just does your head in.

I have decided to trade both of them as it is just been to painful to watch the up n downs. So far the results are mostly positive and i am not just sitting watching funds go backwards or see profit go out the window.

The trouble with that is at some stage they will find a new level and the Manipulation will stop. They are IMO sound companies that are without doubt going to reward the long term holders. My point is you can almost pick the bottoms and the tops are 10% to 20% profit each time. often within the space of a week or less.

Is it difficult to watch - Very much so. Does it make me think they are a bad stock - Not at all.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.