YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

It is incredible that Yowie has fallen to 30c..... enterprise...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is incredible that Yowie has fallen to 30c..... enterprise value of around $25 million for a business that is growing revenues at 70% per annum and soon to begin distribution to Canada, along with launch ofYo kai watch and other initiatives to rollout in FY18.

It may not be the end of the slide in the share price but very soon the direction will change and the upswing could be massive. If Yowie can turn to profitability then FY18 it will start to be measuered on P/E for FY19 and FY20.. i am sure some will disagree but with $40 mill cash ($AUD) investors could triple their money from here. Yes - i can see Yowie valued at $200 million + given the global opportunity - US sales are still growing and there is Europe, Aust, Canada, middle east and do not forget expansion to future expansion to ASIA (an aussie choc/toy brand in china - could be massive!).

Regardless of the future opportunity, the company is significantly undervalued for what has been achieved thus far in US alone. good look to the brave investors picking up shares atm...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $135 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.