YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Yowie. Is there any risk?

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    So as an adjunct to my investment research I bought 24 Yowies from the US, about AUD170 including shipping.

My initial impression was underwhelming, expiry July 15, chocolate not to my taste or other adults that tried them and the first 4 opened were Yowies, I was hoping for the animals. I am aware that the chocolate was selected for the US market and therefore I can dismiss that. I am also not the target market for the toy.

My opinion then changed when I “tested “ them on my 2 and 5 year old kids. The chocolate taste does not seem to be a problem there! The kids are enjoying playing with the toys and enjoy the surprise and now my 2 year old says Yowie as one of his 10 or so words. My 5 year old is constantly bugging me for another Yowie. She was quite emphatic in describing them as better than Kinder surprise, she even said they were better than shopkins for a while before retracting that comment after due consideration.

The opening of the capsule is easy for an adult if you know where to press but it is not clearly marked as evidenced on the multiple youtube clips.

The product is a winner. We already knew that (60 million sold in 1 year in aust), with the right marketing and distribution this has got to be about as close as a sure thing as you can get on the ASX. I’d be interested to hear what anybody has to say about the risk side of the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $135 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.