YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Yowie. Is there any risk?, page-13

1. CEM
    687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I ordered 2 boxes about a month or so ago.

My kids and their friends absolutely loved them. I was really impressed by the vibrant packaging, and the quality of the toy is very high. Every morning for until they were gone the first thing my 5 year old said in the morning was "mum/dad can I have another Yowie today". The 12 year old started categorising them for the collectibility and commented that Kinda is "crap" compared to Yowies.

I was impressed with the product big time, but I was even more impressed with the reaction of my kids to the product, not just on day 1, but on day 2,3,4,5 etc.

I subsequently doubled my holding post this experience as it simply confirmed to me the anecdotal evidence of the 90's, the successful Walmart and Carrefoure trials. My kids are no different to a U.S. kid, and now it seems an Arab kid. Thisnisnangrea global product and belongs on every shelf Kinda does.

The only risk I can see is at the operational level. If we have a food scare, or some inability to manage the supply and distribution channel effectively to keep retailers happy.

Other than that I think this is the beginning of an investment that could have a genuine 5-6 year growth profile. This is also the reason I believe it will be taken out. We will get there but it will take a few years. Imagine the benefit of an already established global distribution with a product that has sold in every jurisdiction it has been offered. The likes of Hershey's could do this in a heart beat.

Let's see but for now we are in a very good spot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $135 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.