YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Yowie Locations, page-111

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    Hi Jake

WHSmith is a great outlet in regards to their travel stores. I am yet to see a report of Yowies in the UK on social media???? 8 out of the probably 20 heathrow shops were recently visited by friends ( both airside and public) and none had heard of them nor was it in the UPC system so I am not sure where WHSmith are trialing them? London and regional shops were also looked at. Airside I would have assumed they would not bastardise their new upcoming business.. I want a UK sample but now wondering if trialing is just WHSmith internal or a specific trial location? From trial finish , negotiation to shipping a stocking order arriving is at least 6 weeks IMO earliest- will they make it for Christmas? Soft launch again and ramp up in new year? Why not spend the $

Part of this rise seems TA as selling exhausted but we'll have to see if it is sustained and if any newsflow prompts a valuation or the possibility of costs getting under control or volume increasing to a level where costs can be in any way justified IMO.

I'll repeat it adnauesuem taht if they are about to launch in Canada I don't see a buzz being created on social media or even a start to promote??? That astounds me as they again believe that they can waste time IMO and do it from a standing start. .

With long lead times to new releases and new countries or areas of distribution decisions YOW have made in the last 3 months and in the next 6 basically decide the possibilities for the next 2 years. If they are not on the money and get significantly more active creating volume and justifying expense on further marketing they are doomed to be a niche rather than anything like a cult product and shareholders IMO won't get a return . They have every possible combination of professional and experience in house , are paying them a mint even for part time attention to YOW so if no sucess with next launches then they obviously have the wrong model or staff and marketing or ultimately the product.

Something is up when your partnerships are not creating interest in your products? Christmas is pretty much locked in by now - just what is the plan to get YOW exposure.

On a different note a friends daughter in Sydney him that there is still a lot of Sep 18 stock on shelves but has seen some Oct - Nov stock as well coming in as replacement boxes. She is at Syd Uni so I think that is at Kmart and Reject shops nearby . That would be a high turnover spot with young demographic and high density ? I'll haven't seen any promotion online or extra effort for the australian school holiday period?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 29/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $4.412K 169.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107293 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 196545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.