YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Found this article from 04/03/14 which mentions Walmart, I know...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Found this article from 04/03/14 which mentions Walmart, I know many here were questioning why such an interest by insto's with the raising of capital after they had problems a while back, last year, to do the same, well maybe a name like Walmart is what they needed and it will certainly pave the way for filling production and needing even more than the 40m p/a.

Can't wait for some great news to come out of the company soon, both from O/S interest and local, article is below:

Here’s an odd one…Yowie Group..who remembers this one ….Cadburys used to make a chocolate much like Kinder Surprise called a Yowie..anyway Cadburys sold the brand and for some years it has been plodding along…not very successfully I might add…but all that is changing with a new man steering the company and a massive US expansion planned as Wal Mart have fallen in love with the Yowie…had a huge run in the last few months though and they are raising funds at 70 cents to ensure they can expand quickly..they have also launched an online world for their Yowies at www.yowieworld.com and this is designed as both a branding exercise and a profit centre…they use contract manufacturers who shoulder most of the financial burden and clip the ticket on the choccy on the way through…the numbers are huge ..quality toy and good choccy…Herseys in the US and Cadburys recipe here…Lindt in Europe…anyway expect to see some short term weakness as the capital raising is bedded down but suspect that it will be transitory before the ramp up begins…one for the brave investor with a sweet tooth but interesting model and with Wal Mart on board will be the make or break of this baby…

http://www.ntmarkets.com/2014/03/henry-jennings-idea-day-yow/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93494 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.