YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I have just chatted on line with Walmart. Then bought some more....

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have just chatted on line with Walmart. Then bought some more. Don't be duped guys. Gee whiz.

The entire transcript from my chat is pasted below for your review. I have highlighted the important part with bold text.

Sharlin D.: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Sharlin D. and I’ll be assisting you today.
    Cal Manut: Hi
    Cal Manut: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yowie-Chocolate-1-oz/46754702
    Sharlin D.: Hello Cal, Good evening! I will be more than happy to assist you today.
    Cal Manut: Was just looking at purchasding some yowies but see that they are not available.
    Cal Manut: DO you know what is happening in regards to this product?
    Cal Manut: Will they be available on line agaiun?
    Cal Manut: Are they still available in stores?
    Sharlin D.: Thank you for your interest in this item. This item is not currently available. Due to popular demand we received more orders than we can currently fulfill, however be sure we are constantly updating our inventory to process this order as soon as possible. You can visit the site periodically to see if an item is back in stock. This take up to 10 days.
    Cal Manut: Ok. I will wait patiently.
    Cal Manut: Thanls for your help.
    Sharlin D.: Please accept our deepest apologies for this inconvenience. Rest assured that we are always working to improve our service and provide the best online shopping experience possible. We will be working diligently to avoid this kind of issue in the future.
    Sharlin D.: It has been a pleasure to be in touch with you! Before you leave the chat I would like to inform you that you may receive 1 survey with 2 questions, one regarding your experience with me today and other regarding your experience with Walmart.com.

Your satisfaction is our first and the top priority. Have I completely answered your queries right now?
    Cal Manut: Yes. Thank you.
    Sharlin D.: Fantastic! I would appreciate your feedback about my service; you will help me a lot. Thank you for contacting Walmart.com and have a wondrous and pleasant rest Cal!
    Sharlin D. has disconnected.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.