YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Here's my chat: Just did a find / replace with my name and...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Here's my chat:

Just did a find / replace with my name and replaced with "Me"

Walter M.: Thanks for chatting with Walmart.com! I’m Walter M. and I’ll be assisting you today.
    Me: Hi there, just wondering if these are temporarily out of stock or discontinued? https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yowie-Chocolate-1-oz/46754702
    Walter M.: Hello, good evening! I have reviewed your request, thank you for letting me know your concern Saul
    Walter M.: I have checked the item and regrettably it appears not to be available any longer.
    Walter M.: We encourage you to please look for similar items that may appeal.
    Me: What a shame, these were incredibly popular.
    Walter M.: That is correct.
    Walter M.: They were very on demand chocoaltes.
    Walter M.: I advise to also check in your local store for availability.
    Me: I will do that. Any idea as to why an incredibly in-demand chocolate would be discontinued?
    Walter M.: It looks that, ironically, due to it's popularity, it went increasingly out of stock.
    Me: Not enough supply? Again, what a shame. Thanks for your help.
    Walter M.: You're welcome. I'll make sure to note down your comments about this product.
    Walter M.: We do appreciate, it is very important for us.
    Walter M.: Just before I let you go, there might be a 2-question Survey in your email after we end the chat: The first one will be about the service I provided today and the other one about our web-site experience…I would really appreciate your feedback.
    Me: Thanks again Walter.
    Walter M.: You're welcome.

I think we have a "good problem to have" here. Too much demand, not enough supply. However, i hope this hasn't resulted in contract cancellations. I assume with the 2nd line functioning, and the ability to have a 3rd up and running pretty quickly we should be ab;le to lift supply to meet customers needs. Hoping this is just a temporary outage due to peak period demand.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $375 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.