YOW 10.0% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Yowies found in South Australia

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Elusive and shy, Yowies have neverless been located as far South as an Adelaide IGA store.
    When questioned cash register operator was quite vocal in saying they were rapidly vanishing from store, with many customers buying in 2 or more at a time. And 1 customer buying entire box. Plans to get more stock were already in place. Retailing at $4.50 each.

(full disclosure) my wife may have bought the box a couple of days earlier , so far we have gotten 3 yowies and a variety of animals with only 2 duplicates.

The chocolate is very good, much like a upmarket easter egg style chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate and my wife and boys prefer milk chocolate. But this looks like milk chocolate with a flavour almost half way between the two. We found we all enjoyed it as a result.
    Cleverly the two halves of the chocolate are only joined at the top and bottom of the plastic shell and come apart easy.
    The shell pops apart more easy than the old shells did in the early youtube videos I have seen. A simple squeeze around the middle rather than simply pulling the two haves apart is all that's required and the kids quickly mastered it.

My only criticism would be that there is not a bigger promotion of the Yowie World website on the information strip inside with the figurine
    Good Hunting all

IGA Morphettville
    11 Denham Ave
    Morphettville SA 5043
    Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $54 2.001K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 58664 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 296545 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.