YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I checked all members of the current Yowie board as inventors,...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I checked all members of the current Yowie board as inventors, company names and did a basic keyword search. There is usually a time period of about 12-18 months that a newly filed patent application will not be available to the public (provisional patent). They could have even gone international (PCT) in which case it could be over 2 years before we can see it. The capsule can say patent pending with no # if they want; again, they don't need to disclose the content of the patent until a certain date after filing; this is a commonly used as a strategic move as well as it being legislation.
    Can't remember how I found YOW, probably saw it on the top 10 losers list on HC and was interested in the funny ticker, been captivated with the story ever since.

@HarpoonSpecter, try this for working images.

@teotze_hao, it usually takes about 3 years for a US patent to be examined after being filed. Including attorney fees, it will usually cost about USD$5000 to file a patent in the US. You then need to pay renewal fees throughoug it's lifetime, not sure how much they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.