ROC 0.00% 11.0¢ rocketboots limited

Loyalists to ROC as a stock, are clearly clouded by their bias....

1. 500 Posts.
    Loyalists to ROC as a stock, are clearly clouded by their bias. Cannot see the wood for the boab trees.

Angola, there doesn't need to be a detailed scientific or expert analysis for what this region offers in terms of exploration potential. This country has only just emerged from 30 years of oppressive government and civil war. Yes, the economy is show signs of improvement, but the country still remains dirt poor and reliant on foreign aid, hence the recent grant made to them by the Chinese government.

What has this this got to do with ROC? Their drilling program in Angola and the high expectations they have. You don't just drill for oil and take it with you. It's not as simple as that. Political conditions, which still remain volatile, government regulation and economic stability are factors that have a lot of impact.

Investors may wish to sit on their hands and talk up the hype, but a broader more open minded view of what is going on can give a more sobering view of the company's potential.

By the way, to those who took my earlier remarks personally.....I know you've all lost money on this one and I've touched a raw nerve by telling you my views on the share price and where it's headed. Grow up will you!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $18 163

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 70784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.